Nowadays, PCOD is a common problem among women. Almost 1 in 3 women have PCOD. Our lifestyle has changed which is the main reason for it.
Now the question is, what is PCOD?
PCOD or Polycystic Ovarian Disease is a hormonal disorder which causes large ovaries with small cysts.
- Irregular menstruation or heavy menstruation
- Hair formation in unnatural places
- Big belly
- Hormonal imbalance, the male hormone is higher than the female hormone.
- Male features
- Infertility etc
How to control it?
There is no medicine which can cure PCOD completely. However, there are some ways by which you can control it.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle. Eat good, sleep in time.
- Exercise. Yes, the main thing is, to control PCOD, you have to lose your weight. Cycling, swimming, yoga, anything that helps you.
- Meditation, to keep your mind free.
- Oral pills. There are some oral pills which help to control it and regulate the menstrual cycle. However, consult a doctor first if you want to take it. Don’t choose randomly.
- Cut out coffee.
- Balance your fat and carb intake. Consult a dietician.