80/20 Rule and Swag like JOY!

80/20 Rule and Swag like JOY!

Reading Time: 2 minutes

The Pareto principle (also known as the 80/20 rule) states that, for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes. … Pareto developed in the context of the distribution of income and wealth among the population.

He illustrated that 20% of the population holds 80% of income. But how could it be possible?

He recognized something similar occurring in his own garden. Pareto saw 80% of the peas from his garden came from 20% of his pea plants.

He concluded that 80% of all results, whether that be in business, economics, or gardening, derive from only 20% of the effort.

How can it work?

Let us see from the following example:
If two seeds (Joy and Roy) have been sown at the same time at the same place and they are growing continuously taking the same amount of sunlight, water, Carbon Dioxide.
After some time, Joy takes some effort to grow a little more than Roy and the amount of Sunlight that will fall on Joy will be slightly more than Roy. So by taking a 20% effort, Joy will keep on growing by completely kicking out Roy.

What can you notice in the above example?

It’s only the initial or extra efforts that matter the most if you put right 20% of your efforts, you will get 80% of the results more than the rest.

Notice the words “Initial” or “Extra”.
Let me briefly explain the difference between the two-

~ When you are going to launch your business or provide a service, so your 20% INITIAL EFFORTS matter the most.

~ If you want to improve your life Financially, Physically, Mentally, Career-wise, so try to put 20% EXTRA EFFORTS than the rest so that you get 80% of the result more.

Takeaway: Focus on 20% of Your Efforts, you will get 80% of the result.

Shukriya!

This Post Has One Comment

Leave a Reply

Close Menu